Why Join Digital Glue
Digital Glue are a young and upcoming agency in Birmingham with a small but vibrant team. The office environment is friendly and relaxed, but focussed; we work hard and we have fun. We enjoy each other’s company and we get the job done to a high standard.
- Based in the funky Digbeth area of town, close to public transport and surrounded by pubs, cafes and independent retailers
- A great team atmosphere, we have fun and work hard
- Fantastic career development opportunities, with weekly and quarterly goal setting and targeting to help you achieve your potential
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Closed over Christmas
- Pension plan
- Fortnightly Friday team lunch paid for by the company
- Bi-monthly Friday funday activities paid for by the company (previous activities include paintballing, go karting, Escape live, Snow Dome, bowling, Go Ape, trampolining etc.)
- Amazing Christmas parties and annual team BBQ
- A genuine set of values we live by – check them out here
- A truly creative organisation – we brainstorm as a team and always look for new solutions to client challenges
- Full involvement in company wide 90 day planning sessions – you are part of the goal setting process
- High quality technology set up, so you can do your job
Digital Glue are looking for a Digital specialist to join our team.
We’re looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager; someone who can lead projects and client relationships but is also a doer.
We’re looking for someone who is a complete digital marketing specialist. Data driven, with creative flair.
You’ll be well versed in inbound marketing, PPC and SEO, and happy using these different skills, either as the lead role on an account or as part of a wider marketing picture.
Objectives of the role:
As our lead digital specialist in this young and growing marketing agency it will be your responsibility to support the Account Director in delivering outstanding levels of service to all clients.
The role is designed to manage and support the delivery of projects across a number of key clients. In addition, it will be the Digital Specialist’s responsibility to support the Account Director in ensuring that client satisfaction is maintained through managing the communication and reporting to clients, ensuring all such reporting is delivered in a timely fashion.
In addition, we’re looking for the Digital Specialist to support the growth of other team members in delivering digital strategies to other clients, working closely across communications and website design to identify opportunities to help maximise our client’s potential.
Finally, it is Digital Glue’s aim to provide an environment where people can flourish and develop. As such, with the support of the Account Director it is envisaged that the Digital Specialist will develop skills in new areas which Digital Glue can offer its existing or new clients and therefore increase revenue generating possibilities for the business and skills for the employee.
You will be/have
- A Digital Account Manager looking to progress, gain more autonomy and grow their skills
- Strong implementation experience
- Ability to execute campaigns across a wide range of platforms
- Client management skills
- Experience running integrated campaigns which show clear return on investment for clients
- Plan, own and execute digital marketing strategies across a number of clients
- Be the first point of contact for developing complementary digital plans and campaigns
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and technology and keep the internal team and our clients up to date as well
- Have responsibility for client profitability and seek opportunities to grow the digital division within the agency
- Manage and troubleshoot any implementation or campaign optimisation issues
- Plan, execute and optimise paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn and more
- Be the agency lead for our marketing automation platform
Person specification – Essentials
- A digital enthusiast
- A desire to learn and get better
- Able to manage multiple projects, workload and priorities
- Adaptable and able to pick up new skills
- A sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior level people including external clients
Our commitment to you
Digital Glue are committed to your development. You will receive training on all key elements of your role, and 10% of your time at work will be allocated to further training which will be agreed between you and the Account Director to ensure you progress.