Digital Glue are growing, and we’re looking for a Senior PR Account Executive to join our team.
The role, based in the vibrant Digbeth area of Birmingham, is designed to support and manage the delivery of PR projects across a number of key clients in a variety of sectors. The Senior PR Account Executive will have at least one year’s agency experience, and will ideally have existing relationships with local media. The successful candidate will be expected to effectively deliver press campaigns and content across a variety of mediums and for a wide range of clients in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creation and management of press campaigns
• Developing and managing media relationships, on a local, national, and global scale
• Developing and implementing creative PR solutions and strategies for clients
• Content creation – from press releases to blogs to web copy, and everything in between
• Support development and implementation of general marketing campaigns for client, including social media and email marketing
Why Join Digital Glue
Digital Glue are a young and upcoming agency in Birmingham with a small but vibrant team. The office environment is friendly and relaxed, but focussed; we work hard and we have fun. We enjoy each other’s company and we get the job done to a high standard.
- Based in the funky Digbeth area of town, close to public transport and surrounded by pubs, cafes and independent retailers
- A great team atmosphere, we have fun and work hard
- Fantastic career development opportunities, with weekly and quarterly goal setting and targeting to help you achieve your potential
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Closed over Christmas
- Pension plan
- Fortnightly Friday team lunch paid for by the company
- Bi-monthly Friday funday activities paid for by the company (previous activities include paintballing, go karting, Escape live, Snow Dome, bowling, Go Ape, trampolining etc.)
- Amazing Christmas parties and annual team BBQ
- A genuine set of values we live by – check them out here
- A truly creative organisation – we brainstorm as a team and always look for new solutions to client challenges
- Full involvement in company wide 90 day planning sessions – you are part of the goal setting process
- High quality technology set up, so you can do your job