Web Designer / Graphic Designer (full-time)
This role will be to take the lead in web development projects, beginning with the initial client briefing meeting, through to drawing up detailed web specifications and project plans, designing high quality page layouts, coding using a variety of software/languages, and testing and delivering final live sites.
The role requires the ability to understand what is needed to make a website functional and easy to use, but at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user.
As a member of the creative design team, you will have a creative eye and strong graphic design skills. Your role will also require creating conceptual graphic design solutions in the form of branding and digital design.
Why Join Digital Glue
Digital Glue are a young and upcoming agency in Birmingham with a small but vibrant team. The office environment is friendly and relaxed, but focussed; we work hard and we have fun. We enjoy each other’s company and we get the job done to a high standard.
- Based in the funky Digbeth area of town, close to public transport and surrounded by pubs, cafes and independent retailers
- A great team atmosphere, we have fun and work hard
- Fantastic career development opportunities, with weekly and quarterly goal setting and targeting to help you achieve your potential
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Closed over Christmas
- Pension plan
- Fortnightly Friday team lunch paid for by the company
- Bi-monthly Friday funday activities paid for by the company (previous activities include paintballing, go karting, Escape live, Snow Dome, bowling, Go Ape, trampolining etc.)
- Amazing Christmas parties and annual team BBQ
- A genuine set of values we live by – check them out here
- A truly creative organisation – we brainstorm as a team and always look for new solutions to client challenges
- Full involvement in company wide 90 day planning sessions – you are part of the goal setting process
- High quality technology set up, so you can do your job