Now Hiring – PR & Marketing Junior Account Manager
Digital Glue are currently hiring for a full-time PR & Marketing Junior Account Manager. The role is designed to manage and support on the delivery of projects across a number of key clients, supporting the Director of PR and Communications in delivering outstanding levels of service to all clients.
Want to join the team?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a PR and marketing agency role, with at least 6 months in junior account management role
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
- A desire to learn and get better
- The ability to work within a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment, managing multiple projects, workload and priorities
- A sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills
You’ll be responsible for:
- Management of key accounts; to include objective-setting, strategy, reporting and client communication
- Social media strategies and management
- Creation of PR strategies and campaigns
- Content creation for a wide range of audiences and mediums; to include press releases, blogs, features, website content, whitepapers etc.
- Working closely with the web development team to deliver content creation on web projects
- Management of media relations and outbound contact with media to arrange meetings and to follow up PR enquiries and stories